5 Almost Effortless Secrets to Saving Gas With Jeep Parts Coupon Codes
Whether you drive an SUV or a fashionable two-door coupe, squeezing an additional mile or two out of each gallon of fuel is absolutely a big deal these days. And with fuel prices skyrocketing each passing month, knowing a tip or two how to improve your vehicle's fuel economy can easily take out some of the financial sting in the long run.
Looking for uncomplicated pointers how to take your car's fuel efficiency up a notch without spending a ton? Here are a few helpful suggestions that will definitely do the trick without ruining your budget:
- Slow down. Did you know that fuel economy decreases on the double as your vehicle's speed shoots up? Besides avoiding potential traffic hazards, easing on the accelerator when you're on the road is one of the simplest ways to save on gas. Just make sure you stay on the slow lane to give way to the less-enlightened.
- Make sure you keep your engine regularly tuned up. Ideal service intervals for your model can be easily found on your owner's manual. While you can go for advanced tune-up checks that usually require sophisticated electronic diagnostic equipment and technical expertise, there are also cheaper alternatives available out there that only cost a fraction of the price. Remember to drop by your local machine shop for more details.
- Keep an eye on your tire pressure. Believe it or not, under-inflated tires are one of the most overlooked reasons for losing fuel fast. Tires lacking the ideal air pressure require more fuel because your engine has to work harder due to increased resistance and friction. Moreover, make it a point to check the data plate located on the driver's door jamb for the appropriate pressure requirements.
- Go easy on the AC. Opening the windows to let as much natural breeze in may sound a bit uncool (pun intended) but you're definitely going to save a lot of bucks on fuel costs over time. Just to be on the safe side, make sure you bring an extra shirt or two if you're still not quite used to being au naturel when driving.
- Change spark plugs and ignition wires regularly. Apart from preventing bigger problems in the future due to faulty ignition wires and misfiring spark plugs, getting new ones every six to seven months can also keep fuel economy at maximum. Wanna know how to get access to high-quality parts and accessories without the exorbitant rates? Make sure you use Jeep Parts coupon codes and you're absolutely good to go.
- Simplicity is beauty. Loading up on new rims and tires can instantly improve the looks and handling of your vehicle but can also put additional stress on your engine if you're using the wrong components. Why not use automotive coupon codes and get your hands on the best car supplies minus the excessive rates? Likewise, you're certainly in for a more satisfying shopping experience when you use online deals. Who says getting access to the best has to be tough on your budget?
Subscribe to Smart Coupons Blog