No matter what lifestyle you have, you are sure to have magazines lying in your house. Some of which, you
don't even know the origins of. This is normal especially in a household with more than one occupant. There's
nothing wrong with this one up until the point when you don't know what to do with them anymore. MagMall -
subscription savings on 1,000's of magazines coupons have some tips on what you can do with these magazines.
1. Donate them to local clinics. If you have been to a clinic - and you have - you will notice their stacks of
magazines in the waiting room. These magazines are used by patients to pass their waiting time in the clinic.
These types of clinics are open to magazine donations.
2. Donate them to your local barber shop. Same with clinics, barber shops are open to magazine donations, too.
The customers use these magazines when they are waiting for their turn and when they are getting their
3. If you have educational magazines, schools and local libraries will be glad to take them off your hands.
4. Your children can also benefit from these old magazines. You can use the colorful parts of the magazines
for your children's school projects. You can also use the pages of the magazines to cover up books or
notebooks of your children for a more customized and personalized look on these items.
5. If you cannot think of anything better to do with them anymore, bring them to junk shops that recycle
pieces of paper and they will gladly take your stack of magazines.
It is great to have magazine subscriptions, yes, but it will be hard to get rid in the end so last piece of
advise from MagMall - subscription savings on 1,000's of magazines coupons: Read their articles on their
websites instead. This way, you will be able to cut down on the junk inside your home and you get to read the
articles that you want (and need) to read. You have a win-win situation right there.
Subscribe to Smart Coupons Blog