Summer is sure to come every year and it seems to be most people's most favorite season. It is probably
because it means going to the beach, getting a tan and having the excuse to wear less clothes than usual.
Well, whatever reason you have on why you love summer, you should take these tips provided by MedEx Supply
coupon codes to keep yourself at optimum health throughout the summer.
1. This might be "common sense" to most people but there are people who forget to protect their skins whenever
they go out during the summer. Contrary to popular belief, you should be putting sunblock lotion to all of the
exposed skin even if you are not going to the beach because the harshness of the sun also affects you and your
skin even without the salt water. It is also best to apply sunblock lotion every 2 hours to make sure that you
2. To avoid dehydration and heat stroke, keep yourself hydrated all the time by bringing along with you a
bottle of water every time you go out. 8 glasses of water per day will not be enough during the summer season.
3. The heat of summer tends to drain energy from people and that is the reason why doctors require sickly
people to double their dosages of vitamins and to refrain from going out in the sun. If you are not feeling
well, stay at home instead of going out.
4. For most people, sunglasses are just accessories to wear to further enhance their looks but come summer
time, you should be wearing sunglasses all the time (at least in the morning til late afternoon) to protect
your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
5. Most insects are out and about during the summer because everything's all dry so it is best to keep insect repellents and cover-ups within arm's reach so you won't get any insect-related illness by the end of summer.
Just keep these tips brought to you by MedEx Supply coupon codes in mind when you go out during summer and
you're sure to make the most out of the two months of summer time.
Subscribe to Smart Coupons Blog