Online shopping have started to become a trend and different kinds of stuff have been available for purchase
online. Even appliances are now available for customers to buy online. The drill is to choose the item you
want, put it in your cart and checkout. You pay using debit or credit cards and then the shop sends you the
item via a courier and you can already enjoy the item you bought. The big question that is bothering you most
probably is if all these shops are safe to shop in. Don't fret! Scented Monkey coupon codes have a checklist
that will provide you with ideas to know if the online shop you are buying from checks out. Read on.
1. First is to know wall contact details including the identity of the online retailer. There are a lot of
stores online that have names that are instantly recognizable: Amazon, eBay and Etsy are just some of them.
There are far more retailers, though, that have unrecognizable names so making sure that they are legitimate
retailers are important. Getting their contact information and address will also be wise.
2. Reading online reviews and any other signs of identification will also be essential in making sure that the
online retailer checks out. Usually, there are bloggers or random people in discussion boards that talk about
online retailers and their experiences with them so reading on them will help you decide if you want to buy
3. Reading on their billing and shipping policies before you make the purchase is also important. This will
give you the idea of how much the total bill is as well as the details of their policies. You would want to
know what will happen to your packages and your money.
will give you the capacity to know what you need to know if the time comes that who you're dealing with turns
out to be a scammer. This will also come in handy when they start telling you stuff that seem far fetched when
it comes to online seller and buyer interaction.
5. For personal security purposes, put your business address instead of your home address as the mailing
address. This way, you won't give out your address to unknown people who might take advantage of the
6. Use secure money exchange sites to settle for your payments. One of these websites is Paypal. You can use a
Paypal account to pay for your transactions. If you choose to pay using a credit card, make sure to use one
that has fraud protection so you can be sure that money won't be released to those scammers.
7. Print a copy of your transaction page, most specifically the last part and you can use this as proof of the
transaction. There might me scammers that will say that you didn't make the transaction and having a copy of
that page will definitely prove your case.
Online shopping provides a convenient shopping experience to the buyers while Scented Monkey coupon codes
makes sure that the buyers get their money's worth and puts their safety in to great consideration. Enjoy
Subscribe to Smart Coupons Blog